You’ve shopped and found the perfect gift for everyone on your list but now that most of them have been wrapped and the shopping, mailing, cooking and cleaning have been done, how about a gift for your feet? Those two amazing structures are what helped you get everything done this holiday season and at Dr. Jill’s Foot Pads we have some treats in store for your sore feet. Check out the products below to help relieve pain from common podiatric conditions and protect vulnerable parts of your feet.
Ingrown Toenails—for some patients, ingrown toenails are a chronic problem. Even if you wear the proper footwear that doesn’t have a narrow toe box which squeezes toes together, this can be a recurring condition. We offer a few products which can protect a sensitive toe that has an ingrown nail. These include:
- All Gel Caps—slips over the entire toe or finger and insulates it from pressure and shock. Comes in multiple sizes for a comfortable fit. Our Ribbed Gel Caps are latex free and are conveniently sold in larger quantity packs.
- Gel and Fabric Caps—this expandable, soft gel pad fits over the toe or finger and can be custom cut to the correct size.
Corns—these painful, hard spots on the feet often form due to pressure from footwear caused by a toe deformity or other biomechanical problem. Try these products to reduce pain:
- Clear Gel Pressure Points—apply directly to the corn to protect from friction and pressure.
- Gel Corn Pads—a soft fabric sleeve contains gel which breathes easily and stretches to fit your toes. Washable and reusable, these pads are made to be used in all type of footwear.
- Gel Ecogel Tubes Ribbed—if you have a distal corn, these ribbed tubes are fully lined with gel to protect the skin. They are latex-free and available in two sizes. All of our EcoGel items release mineral oil to help soothe the affected area.
Toe Deformities—the more you walk, the more the toe moves out of place and the more pain you feel. We offer several products to help re-align your toes and protect them:
- Toe Separators—we have a number of products designed to separate the toes made out of gel and foam.
- Splints—we also feature several splints for one, two or three toes. These are also available in various materials.
See all products for crooked toes when you shop our website by symptom. To learn more about these or any of our other products, visit our Deerfield Beach store or contact us at: (866) FOOT-PAD (366-8723).