At Dr. Jill’s Foot Pads, we know that some foot diagnoses can give you a fright. Most times, however, the name of a foot condition sounds or looks scarier than it is. We offer products to relieve all types of foot problems and, for a limited time, you can receive a 13% discount off your order. Simply enter the discount code, hallow13, at checkout before midnight on Nov. 4th. What spooky ailments will you look to alleviate?
Metatarsalgia—characteristic of this foot problem is severe pain in the ball of the foot and stems from the nerves between the metatarsal bones that go from your toes down the middle of your foot. Nerve inflammation is the source of the pain. While your Podiatrist treats this disorder, you may find relief by using our Gel Dancer’s Pad. These self-stick, soft gel pads are designed to protect the sore area and shift weight away from the affected metatarsal.
Achilles Tendonitis—although this may sound like a podiatric problem that a Greek god might experience, it’s actually a common injury that afflicts both professional athletes and weekend warriors. When the long tendon that runs down the back of your leg connecting the calf to the heel is inflamed or overused it can cause extreme pain anywhere along the tendon. Increasing activity level, intensity and duration of workout too quickly can all cause Achilles tendonitis. Our Achilles Heel Sleeve contains a soft gel pad inside soft fabric that protects the tendon area and the back of the heel while gently compressing and reducing pressure around sore areas. The sleeve is designed for use in all styles of footwear and the pads can be washed and re-used many times.
Black Toenails—runners will often have one or more black toenails. The ghastly appearance is actually blood that has pooled under the nail as a result of the constant hitting of the toes up against the front of the shoe when running. This condition can also be painful. Our All Gel Toe Cap slips over the entire hurting toe to relieve pain and provide cushioning. This latex-free product comes in four sizes for maximum comfort.
Have questions about any of our products? View our online catalog or contact us today at: (866) FOOT-PAD (366-8723).
When your feet hurt, you want relief. At Dr. Jill’s Foot Pads we know our products are the best. Here are 10 reasons why you will want to make us your first and last stop for all your foot pad needs.
- Our products are made of high-quality materials and they work. Whether you are looking for items made of our soft gel, cork, foam, moleskin or felt, we make our products out of the most excellent materials. We also offer an extensive selection of tapes and wraps. Check out the testimonials from satisfied customers on our website.
- All of the items we sell were designed by a Podiatrist. Jill Scheur discovered the need for high quality foot pads at lower prices. Because she is a foot doctor, Dr. Jill’s products are precisely created to fill particular foot needs in the most effective, safest way possible.
- Professionals believe in us. We have a network of over 12,000 podiatrists, hospitals and other medical professionals who currently use our foot pads and padding supplies.
- We have an extensive product list and we can provide relief for common conditions such as plantar fasciitis, bunions and ingrown toenails.
- Our products are made in the USA.
- We offer same day shipping on most products.
- You can use any major credit card to pay for your order.
- Our customer service can’t be beat. If you have questions about any of our foot health items, contact us toll free by calling 866- FOOT-PAD or 866-366-8723. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will be able to answer questions and guide you toward the products that will best help your particular condition.
- If you are the kind of patient who wants to see items in person, we also have a store you can visit in Deerfield Beach, FL.
- We offer free shipping for all orders over $25.
So, what are you waiting for? Visit our online store today and get moving toward relief of foot pain and discomfort.
If you are recovering from a foot problem or surgery or you suffer with a chronic podiatric condition, it’s time you find out what thousands of people have discovered: Dr. Jill’s Foot Pads can provide excellent and reliable relief. Below are reasons why we are your first and best choice for products to help with your foot problems.
We offer products to treat all podiatric conditions. At Dr. Jill’s Foot Pads, we offer hundreds of products that are specially designed to protect painful areas of your feet and also aid with treatment. We have innovative and economical solutions for plantar fasciitis, corns, calluses, hammertoes, bunions, Achilles tendonitis, arch issues and ball of the foot pain. Whatever foot problem you are suffering with, we have multiple products that will help.
Our products are created by a Podiatrist. Dr. Jill Scheur is the “Dr. Jill” who has designed and created our products. A skilled Podiatrist, Dr. Jill found while working with patients in her practice that there was a real need for high quality foot pads at affordable prices. We know our products work because an expert Podiatrist is behind them.
Doctors and hospitals trust our products. A vast network of over 12,000 hospitals, Podiatrists and other medical professionals use our foot pads and padding supplies. These expert recommendations can give you assurance that the products you choose will work.
It’s convenient to shop our online catalog. You never have to leave the comfort of your home to find the best products for your podiatric needs. Our vast selection contains gel pads, moleskin, foam, cork and felt. We also have a wide variety of tapes and wraps to meet all your foot health care needs. If you wish, you can shop in person at our Deerfield Beach, FL store.
We offer great customer support. If you have questions about any of our amazing products, you can always reach us by calling: (866) FOOT-PAD (366-8723). Our friendly and knowledgeable customer service staff is ready to help you.
Anyone who has had an ingrown toenail knows how painful it can be. One edge of the nail begins to grow down and into the skin surrounding the toenail. This causes inflammation, swelling, tenderness and extreme pain. Left untreated, ingrown toenails can also become infected. Although ingrown toenails happen most often to the big toe, they can develop in any toe. At Dr. Jill’s Foot Pads, we have two products specifically designed to protect and cushion sore toes while they heal.
Toe Caps to the Rescue
All Gel Toe Caps, Gel and Fabric Toe Caps and Ribbed Gel Toe Caps have a number of excellent features that relieve pain and increase comfort for patients suffering from an ingrown toenail:
- Padded tips insulate toes from shock and pressure
- Toe caps slip comfortably over the entire toe with a cushioned fit that’s flexible and not too tight
- Designed to be used in all styles of footwear
- Gel slowly releases mineral oil which softens and moistens the skin
The All Gel Toe Caps are available in a variety of sizes with large being for the big toe and then medium (which is best for the big toe on many women), small and mini which can accommodate virtually every man or woman’s toe. The Gel and Fabric Toe Caps can be cut down to custom fit whichever toe you need it for and the Ribbed Gel Toe Caps are available in sizes S/M and L/XL for the 6 packs or XXL for the 2 packs.
Get the Most from Your Toe Caps
Your toe caps can last for many uses with the proper care. To get the maximum life from the caps, we recommend that you hand wash them with a mild soap and water. Rinse completely and then air dry. After the toe tubes are dry, you can lightly dust the gel with talcum powder if the cap feels sticky.
As with all products, do not use toe caps over an open wound. If you experience any discomfort while wearing the caps, discontinue use immediately and notify your Podiatrist.
To see other products Dr. Jill has for other foot ailments, view our online catalog. For questions, contact us by calling: (866) FOOT-PAD (366-8723) or visit our Deerfield Beach, FL store.