At Dr. Jill’s Foot Pads, we know that one of the most common causes of foot pain is lack of arch support. When the arch is not properly supported, the biomechanics of the foot become imbalanced and can result in pain in the heel, arch, and forefoot and even reaching to your knees, hips and lower back. Some conditions that can occur due to abnormal foot motions include:
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Heel Spurs
- Morton’s Neuroma
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Shin Splints
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
Orthotics Can Help
Orthopedic devices and arch support are used to treat or adjust abnormal foot motion, provide support and increase stability, control and balance as well as absorb shock and relieve pressure on uncomfortable spots on the foot. Our Orthotics Full Length are very helpful in correcting biomechanical imbalances of the foot and ankle and are more economical than custom molded orthotics. They are useful for patients who are overweight, have a leg length discrepancy or must be on their feet for long periods of time. Below are seven benefits of our orthotics:
- Athletes can use orthotics to optimize their performance and enhance foot comfort.
- Orthotics can help halt the progression of existing problems, prevent deformities from occurring or increase comfort and promote good foot care.
- Our orthotics are designed by a Podiatrist with years of experience treating many kinds of foot problems that have a biomechanical cause.
- They are super thin, lightweight and yet sturdy and durable in their construction.
- Our full-length orthotic is designed with shock-absorbing foam for maximum protection and comfort.
- These orthotics are the closest device you will get to custom orthotics without casting or digital measuring your feet.
- Our orthotics have a lifetime guarantee never to break, crack or bottom out.