At Dr. Jill’s Foot Pads we understand how your feet affect the rest of your body. After all, your feet are the foundation of your entire body. How your feet feel has a significant impact on how the rest of your body feels and performs. Biomechanical dysfunction in your feet can cause misalignment and imbalances that cause stress and lead to foot disorders such as plantar fasciitis, metatarsalgia, post-tibial tendonitis, Morton’s neuroma, Achilles tendonitis, bunions, heel spurs, shin splints and tarsal tunnel syndrome. It can also result in knee, hip and back pain.
Pre-fab orthotics can help adjust for biomechanical problems. Other benefits of our pre-fab orthotics include:
- Help correct abnormal foot motion, provide support and stability, absorb shock and shift pressure off of uncomfortable spots on your foot
- Correct abnormal walking patterns which in turn increases balance and helps prevent falls
- Bring relief of foot pain and soreness for patients who are overweight, have to be on their feet for long periods of time or who have a leg length discrepancy
- Allow athletes to optimize performance while enhancing foot comfort
- Protect and increase comfort for patients with chronic conditions like diabetes and arthritis
- Slow or halt the progression of existing foot conditions
- Lightweight, super-thin design that is sturdy and durable
- Base that is anti-microbial and anti-bacterial
- Designed by a podiatrist
- Lower cost than custom-made orthotics
Dr. Jill’s Foot Pads offers many products to relieve a full spectrum of foot and ankle problems. To view all of our products, take a look at our online catalog or visit our store in Deerfield Beach, FL. You can place your order online or contact us at: (866) FOOT-PAD (366-8723).